Reflections@pmg opens this week
Reflections@pmg opens for business Tuesday, Jan. 21.
The 7,200 square foot facility, located next door to the Robert L. Crooks Funeral Center at Preble Memory Gardens, features:
* A private dining area seating up to 40 persons for your exclusive party or event.
* An Event Center accommodating up to 140 people for banquets, seminars, reunions, church functions, end-of-life celebrations, fundraisers, trade shows,wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners, etc.
* A full service restaurant provides open dining and semi-private dining for 100-120 people.
* In-house full service catering for all on-site banquets and events.
* Easily accessible with ample off-street parking.
* Persons, families, businesses, service organizations, clubs, schools, churches, government agencies, or others should call 937-839-4500 for facility use scheduling and in-house catering information.
Reflections is open Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday brunch hours are 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
From Jan. 21-March 21, all dine-in lunch orders 11 a.m.-3 p.m. will be ½ price and all dine-in dinner orders 3-9 p.m., will be buy one get one half price (same or lesser value). Beverages not included.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices