Roof replacement under way
Donations needed for care packages to ship to troops overseas
Cycles hit G&J Kartway
- Oxford discusses grants, development plans - 4:33 pm
- Blood drives Aug. 3, 4 - 4:33 pm
- Backpack, school supply giveaway this Saturday - 4:33 pm
- West Alexandria news - 4:32 pm
- PSBOE taking tax, bond issue to ballot - 4:32 pm
- New Paris Chamber seeks to seize, demolish abandoned eyesore building - 4:32 pm
- WEDI now heard on FM 105.5 - 4:32 pm
- DNC 2016: Ohio delegate, 19, calls nomination night ‘electric’ - 6:54 pm
- DNC 2016: Many Sanders’ supporters still not on board Clinton train - 6:49 pm
- DNC: - 11:37 am
- DNC 2016: Sanders, Mrs. Obama, Warren thrill convention - 11:53 pm
- DNC 2016: Die-hard Sanders backers divided on backing Clinton - 11:07 pm
- DNC 2016: Tuesday’s Schedule - 9:55 pm
- DNC 2016: Protests by Sanders’ supporters calls party unity into question - 5:13 pm
- New petting zoo Safari Junction opens in Eaton - 3:20 pm
- DNC 2016: Sen. Casey: National, economic security critical in race for the White House - 2:51 pm
- DNC 2016: By the Numbers from the Democratic National Convention - 1:24 pm
- Senatorial candidate Katie McGinty to address the DNC on Thursday - 1:03 pm
- Hillary Clinton will be in Scranton, Pennsylvania, on Aug. 15 - 11:37 am updated: 11:45 am.
- STABLE helping residents - 2:04 pm
- PCHS shows ‘Zootopia’ at back-to-school movie night - 2:04 pm
- Second Friday to feature three new exhibits - 2:03 pm
- Public safety: Oxford police reports - 2:03 pm
- West Alexandria looking ahead to LED street lights - 2:03 pm
- Public safety: Eaton Police Division - 2:03 pm
- New Paris may replace Spring St. bridge - 2:03 pm
- Thursday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention - 6:00 pm updated: 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention - 5:24 pm updated: 5:24 pm.
- Tuesday’s coverage of the Republican National Convention - 10:47 am
- Basics of long-term care insurance - 3:37 pm
- Medication mismanagement can be prevented - 3:34 pm
- OSFC approves state funds for PS - 2:22 pm
- News briefs - 2:04 pm
- Multi-vehicle crash - 12:20 pm
- Fair seeks art submissions - 12:06 pm
- Arguments break out at New Paris council meeting over parking issue - 11:54 am
- Absentee ballots encouraged - 11:54 am
- Attorney General warns of grandparent scams - 11:54 am
- Early Head Start enrolling - 11:54 am
- Two die in fatal crash - 11:54 am
- Institute for Food seeks to continue work - 11:54 am
- District libary calendar of events - 11:54 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Storm damage in Eaton - 8:54 pm
- Indictments issued by grand jury - 9:22 pm
- Student notes - 5:18 pm
- News briefs - 5:18 pm
- TVS announces 4th quarter honor roll - 5:18 pm
- NMA names Butch Hildebrand director of sales - 5:18 pm
- Camden Council hears residents’ concerns - 5:18 pm
Find out what delegations had to say at the Democratic National Convention about jobs and fair wages on our DNC page.Click here to see the DNC page. ....
DNC 2016: Sanders, Mrs. Obama, Warren thrill convention
PHILADELPHIA — Ending months of animosity, Bernie Sanders robustly embraced his former rival Hillary Clinton Monday night as a champion for the ...
DNC 2016: Die-hard Sanders backers divided on backing Clinton
PHILADELPHIA — Bernie Sanders tried to calm tensions among his delegates Monday at the Democratic National Convention but some weren’t in ...
DNC 2016: Protests by Sanders’ supporters calls party unity into question
PHILADELPHIA — At the opening meeting of the Pennsylvania Delegation on Monday, the theme was unity and working together.Outside, just a few blo...
New petting zoo Safari Junction opens in Eaton
EATON — A new petting zoo has opened in Eaton for children and families to enjoy. Safari Junction (2961 U.S. 127 South) is a longtime dream of J...
What is tie down roping?
EATON — The roots of tie-down roping can be traced back to the working ranches of the Old West in much the same way as saddle bronc riding and t...
Miami University assistant takes head coaching job at IU-East
RICHMOND, INDIANA — Shane Meridith has been appointed head coach of Indiana University East’s new NAIA women’s soccer program, the s...
Youth Night held at club
WEST ALEXANDRIA — The Twin Valley Rod & Gun Club conducted its annual Youth Night outdoor event on Tuesday, July 19.Dozens of families broug...
What is team roping?
EATON — Team roping is gaining popularity all across the United States.Team roping is the only true team event in professional rodeo. It require...
Bambinos softball tryoutsThe Bambinos girls competitive fast pitch travel softball team will be holding open tryouts for the 2017 season during the fi...
Stingrays end regular season
WEST CARROLLTON — The Preble County Stingrays picked up two wins before the SOSL championship meet being held at West Carrollton.They beat Miami...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
TCN taking renewal levy to ballot
VERONA — This November, voters in the Tri-County North Local School District will be asked to renew a 2-mill school improvement levy.Progress on...
This week at your library
Friday, July 22Matt Jergens: Comedy Juggler10 a.m. at the Eaton Library12:30 p.m. at the West Alexandria LibraryWhat better way to wrap up an amazing ...
Willy Fest highlights weekend
COLLEGE CORNER, OHIO — For the second weekend in a row, Hannon’s Camp America in southern Preble County was a popular place among festival...
Second ‘Tuesdays in Town’ planned in village
WEST ALEXANDRIA — The first “Tuesday in Town” on June 28, was a great day in West Alexandria, according to organizers. The event was...
LEWISBURG — Have you noticed the school ads and fall clothing commercials? Summer, according to the media is almost over. Well, we’re glad...
Ohio, 10th ‘hungriest’ state for seniors
EATON — The National Foundation to End Senior Hunger (NFESH) recently released a study, The State of Senior Hunger in America 2014: An Annual Re...
Protect your home while you’re away
DAYTON — Millions of Americans hit the road or take to the sky for summer vacation. This could be a primetime for thieves to target your home wh...
Social Wellness – What It Is and Why You Need It
Wellness means overall well-being. It is not the absence of disease, illness or stress, but the presence of purpose in life, active involvement in sat...
Relay participant says ‘thanks’
Editor:All of the Preble County Relay For Life Teams, American Cancer Society Staff Members along with myself would like to thank everyone who partici...
Recognizing Scleroderma Awareness Month
Demeshia Trice is a survivor. Over the course of fifteen years, she’s undergone four partial finger amputations. She has ulcers covering her who...
Knowing livestock tampering laws helps maintain responsible food production at Ohio’s fairs
Summer marks the beginning of fair season – a time when thousands of 4-H youth all across the state showcase the animal projects they have spent...
Writer: Be ‘proud’ of Preble County General Health District
Editor:I am writing to tell your readers how proud they should be of Preble County General Health District for recently earning accreditation from the...
Stop threats in advance
EATON — The Preble County Development Partnership and the Preble County Chamber of Commerce are hosting a free workshop: Cyber Threats, How to M...
Barnes takes different job route
EATON — Stephen Barnes didn’t go into the business for which his family is so well-known in the Eaton area, but he has come home to bring ...
LCNB’s Wilson sets retirement date, Foster adds CEO to his responsibilities
LEBANON — The Board of Directors of LCNB Corp. announced on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015, that Stephen P. Wilson would retire as Chief Executive Office...
Pete Ferriell joins Somerville National Bank
PREBLE COUNTY — Somerville National Bank has brought in a new face to help take their agricultural loan department to the next level.Earlier thi...
McCoy elected president of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Association
DAYTON — Mike McCoy, Vice President of Sales at Union Savings Bank, has been selected as the 2016 President of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Associati...