Red Brick Porsche Show
Eaton selects new fire/EMS chief
Summer sounds at The Amphitheater
Lions team up with council for bathroom project
Congressman Davidson speaks to Chamber
- Eaton Police reports - 1:59 pm
- Eaton student wins local scholarship - 1:59 pm
- Attorney General DeWine warns of scams targeting students - 1:58 pm
- Serious crash in Eaton - 1:58 pm
- Oxford Police reports - 1:58 pm
- TCN announces affordable lunch program - 8:59 pm
- Student note - 8:59 pm
- Warwick trial rescheduled - 8:59 pm
- Phi Delta Theta combats negative stereotype - 3:13 pm
- Former library fiscal officer owes $36,407 - 3:12 pm
- Special election slated for Sept. 13 - 3:12 pm
- Preble County Sheriff’s reports - 3:12 pm
- Public Safety: Oxford Police reports - 3:12 pm
- Eaton FFA reports on banquet - 3:12 pm
- NP planning for AppleFest - 3:12 pm
- Public Safety: Eaton Police Reports - 3:12 pm
- Antique tractors show their muscle - 3:42 pm
- Senior Edition - 3:42 pm
- Demolition derby a smashing success - 3:42 pm
- City of Oxford discusses preliminary plans - 3:42 pm
- Eaton ‘safe routes’ - 3:42 pm
- Bruce announces honor roll, attendance awards - 3:42 pm
- Man indicted for rape - 3:42 pm
- TCN 7th grader wins big with first turkeys - 3:42 pm
- SWCD meeting planned - 3:42 pm
- Major Fort St. Clair restoration proposed for education and tourism purposes - 3:27 pm
- Testing mosquitoes - 3:27 pm
- 10-year-old motorcycle passenger killed in crash - 3:27 pm
- Guckian selected to participate in intensive agricultural leadership program - 3:27 pm
- Backpack giveaway a huge success - 3:27 pm
- Rodeo a success at Preble County Fair - 3:27 pm
- Miami U. sports gearing up for fall - 3:27 pm
- Fair coming to an end - 3:27 pm
- Events planned at Oxford Pioneer Farm - 3:27 pm
- U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown holding round table in Eaton - 11:59 am
- Eaton Police Division reports - 2:06 pm
- PC Auditor presents June report - 2:06 pm
- Donation trailer to collect garage sale leftovers - 2:05 pm
- New wild game cook-off draws raves - 2:05 pm
- Cake, pie auction buys new coolers for produce barn - 2:05 pm
- Eaton FFA completes placemat project - 2:05 pm
- News briefs - 2:05 pm
- MVCTC students achieve gold rating at FCCLA National Leadership Conference - 2:05 pm
- Eaton FD/EMS releases June report - 2:05 pm
- Preble County Sheriff reports - 2:05 pm
- Oxford Police reports - 2:05 pm
- Lewisburg prepares for repairs to water tower and Twin Creek - 2:01 pm
- Preble Shawnee announces affordable lunch program - 2:01 pm
- CORS Board of Trustees elects new officers - 2:01 pm
- TVS levy renewal hits ballot in Nov. - 2:01 pm
Former library fiscal officer owes $36,407
EATON —A former employee of the Preble County District Library must pay over $36,000 in penalties and late fees which racked up while she was th...
Special election slated for Sept. 13
PREBLE COUNTY — A special 8th Congressional District Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 13, in all the regular polling locations of...
Preble County Sheriff’s reports
PREBLE COUNTY — Sheriff Mike Simpson’s office recently filed the following reports:July 29Tom Andrews, 4284 Prices Creek Road, Lewisburg, ...
Public Safety: Oxford Police reports
OXFORD — The Oxford Police Division filed the following recent incident reports:July 25Defendant at 716 Erin Drive arrested on outstanding warra...
Eaton FFA reports on banquet
EATON — The Eaton FFA Chapter held their annual banquet on March. There were almost 180 people in attendance at this event. The theme for this y...
NP planning for AppleFest
NEW PARIS — The New Paris AppleFest will be held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Sept. 23-25, at the Jefferson School grounds in New Paris.The fes...
Arrows eager to continue winning tradition
GRATIS — There is a long-standing tradition of winning for the Preble Shawnee volleyball program, and the Lady Arrows want to add to it.Having w...
South seeking CCC title
WEST ALEXANDRIA — Miami East has won the Cross-Country Conference volleyball championship for each of the past six years. But if Twin Valley Sou...
Eagles seek repeat
EATON — Last season was a stellar one for the Eaton Eagles volleyball team. They earned a share of the Southwestern Buckeye League Southwestern ...
TVS golf competes against Brookville, Versailles
WEST ALEXANDRIA — On Thursday, Aug. 12, the Twin Valley South golf team played in the Brookville Invitational at Beechwood Golf Course.Team-wise...
TCN ties at CCC Preview
VERSAILLES — On Friday, Aug. 12, Tri-County North and Newton tied for the CCC Preview team golf championship, both shooting 128.This is a first ...
NT girls eager for 2016
NEW PARIS — The year 2015 was one to forget for the Lady Blazers, who went 0-15-1 on the season. But with new energy and an infusion of new tale...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Popular filmmaking program returns to library
EATON — Kids between the ages of 8-12 have another opportunity to make their own short film at the Eaton Library. The popular ‘Tween Filmm...
District library plans activities
Kids and familiesCreate, Explore, and More!Jump into the Eaton Library’s different creative and exploratory stations on Saturday, Aug. 20, start...
EATON — B-I-N-G-O: Friday Aug. 19, at 2 p.m., play bingo, sponsored by Heartland. Join us at the Preble County Council on Aging.Thursday Night D...
Determining when to end treatment
METRO — Millions of people around the world are living with cancer or living as cancer survivors, with millions more receiving a cancer diagnosi...
West Alexandria News
WEST ALEXANDRIA — Birthdays this week: The Reverend Mark Moore, W. Kyle Fischer, Danielle Ulrich, Debbie Schmidt, Amanda Beneke, Jim Ray, Brende...
Miami faculty shine new light on da Vinci at Cincinnati Museum Center exhibit
CINCINNATI — A team of experts from Miami University is stopping by Da Vinci – The Genius, an exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum Center, to ...
Law enforcement working to support our community
What we have seen go on in multiple cities and neighborhoods throughout the country is not indicative of what I have seen when I have gone on ride-a-l...
A threat to farm and ranch taxpayers (and other small businesses)
AMES, IOWA — In a shocking development, tucked away in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, passed by Congress and signed by the President, there ...
From the bench
In September 2004, James Smith was indicted in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court on one count of aggravated burglary and one count of rape. In ...
We count on the mail
I got the mail today.A couple of bills. A greeting card. Some catalogs. A newspaper. One package that my wife grabbed right away. (Wonder what that wa...
Preble fortunate to have ER
Editor:Two weeks ago my husband injured his ankle, and we thought it may be broken. Since this was an emergency, we went to the Kettering Health Netwo...
Hamilton: What does Congress need? Your attention!
Now that the conventions are over, I know that all eyes are on the fall presidential campaign. But I’m going to ask you to shift your focus a bi...
Stop threats in advance
EATON — The Preble County Development Partnership and the Preble County Chamber of Commerce are hosting a free workshop: Cyber Threats, How to M...
Barnes takes different job route
EATON — Stephen Barnes didn’t go into the business for which his family is so well-known in the Eaton area, but he has come home to bring ...
LCNB’s Wilson sets retirement date, Foster adds CEO to his responsibilities
LEBANON — The Board of Directors of LCNB Corp. announced on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015, that Stephen P. Wilson would retire as Chief Executive Office...
Pete Ferriell joins Somerville National Bank
PREBLE COUNTY — Somerville National Bank has brought in a new face to help take their agricultural loan department to the next level.Earlier thi...
McCoy elected president of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Association
DAYTON — Mike McCoy, Vice President of Sales at Union Savings Bank, has been selected as the 2016 President of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Associati...